Prevent the migration of potentially fatal lyme/msids infections to the heart and brain:
A capsule of modified chlorophyll photosensitiser is swallowed and 20 minutes later a laser watch is worn on the left forearm and it shines 662nM red light, into the blood stream for 60 minutes to trigger the photosensitiser to kill the infections associated with Lyme/MSIDS .
Photodynamic therapy (PDT), for Lyme/MSIDS, is phototherapy involving laser light (Red 662nM) and a photosensitizing natural derivative of chlorophyll, used in conjunction with molecular oxygen, to elicit cell death (phototoxicity). PDT has the proven ability to kill microbial cells, including bacteria, fungi and viruses responsible for Lyme/MSIDS.
Advantages at a Glance:
- Wearing comfort at home or on the go
- Easy handling
- Multifunctional use
- Little time required: Immediate and verifiable effects:
- This treatment allows the patients to ‘get on with life’, as they can move around, during the 60 minute treatment periods, with the watch attached to their wrist.
- This pdt therapy is effective in treating Lyme/MSIDS. The lasers shine into the blood stream, in the wrist, and trigger the agent attached to the infections, this action kills the infections.
- This treatment limits the spread of potentially. fatal infections to the heart and brain.
- Free testing of 320 infections: send your physical address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimally invasive and minimally toxic.
- There are no side effects
Instructions: Open a capsule of modified chlorophyll and dissolve the contents in half a glass of water; drink it on an empty stomach. The illumination over the wrist blood vessels is for 60 minutes started 20 minutes after taking the capsule contents and again 3 hours after taking the capsule contents. There will be Borrelia/MSIDS reductions within 3 months, monitored by our free bioresonance testing.:
Laser watch with 90 capsules (3 months therapy) : US$967 Free freight and testing
90 capsules: (3 further months of therapy after free testing) US$ 705.00 Free freight
To pay by Visa or MasterCard Email email@example.com for a pro-forma invoice:
Reference:Immune escape strategies of Borrelia burgdorferi:
Future Microbiol. 2017 Oct;12:1219-1237. doi: 10.2217/fmb-2017-0013. Epub 2017 Sep
Abstract: Borrelia burgdorferi faces diverse environmental conditions of its vector and host during its life cycle. To circumvent the host immune system is a prominent feature of B. burgdorferi. To date, numerous studies have reported on the various mechanisms used by this pathogen to evade the host defense mechanisms. This current review attempts to consolidate this information to describe the immunological and molecular methods used by B. burgdorferi for its survival.