Professor Campbell became motivated to research Lyme/msids and coronavirus after his three daughters were incorrectly diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease, MS and muscular dystrophy. All three daughters are now restored to good health after treatment with Bioresonance and ozone.
F-SCAN COMPACT WITH ANALYSIS
We have succeeded to integrate an automatic analysis function in the F-SCAN COMPACT. This means that the user can measure his own resonants in the frequency range from 80,000 Hz. The values with the largest significances are saved automatically for application. The F-SCAN COMPACT with DIRP has the same case as the devices without DIRP. Only one handheld electrode is different because of its sensor segment. Please
Note: DIRP analysis cannot performed with the software. This requires larger equipment such as F-SCAN2 or F-SCAN TOUCH. The analysis is not a diagnosis. The device detects resonants only. The significance of the found frequencies or their causes are not interpreted. It is not a diagnostic device.
The F-SCAN COMPACT remains a device for wellness applications.
How is the F-SCAN COMPACT used?
Handholds (picture above), foot pads (access.) or adhesive pads (access.) connect via the application cable to the device.
An application using low frequencies may be felt like a “tingle“. This is normal, not a malfunction and not harmful. The device cannot produce signals above 12Volt. Most Applications run between 30 and 90 minutes with factory settings.
This therapy has been proposed for use in various diseases, including Lyme/msids, Coronavirus, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s dementia, though supportive evidence for these applications is limited.
Photo Dynamic Therapy:
Photo dynamic therapy limits death from lung infection, heart failure or suicide following the spread of infection to the brain.
Modified spirulina is swallowed and 20 minutes later the laser watch is worn on the left forearm. It shines 662nm red light into the radial artery for 30 to 60 minutes to trigger the agent attached to infections associated with Lyme/msids and Coronavirus.
Advantages of PDT at a Glance:
- Wearing comfort at home or on the go
- Easy handling
- Multifunctional use
- Little time required: Immediate and verifiable effects:
- This treatment allows the patients to ‘get on with life’, as they can move around, during the 60 minute treatment periods, with the watch attached to their wrist.
- This pdt therapy is effective in treating the spread of infections. The lasers shine into the blood stream, in the wrist, and trigger the agent attached to the infections, this action kills the infections.
- This treatment limits the spread of potentially. fatal infections to the heart and brain.
- Free testing of 320 infections: send your physical address to email@example.com to receive a free test kit.
- Minimally invasive and minimally toxic.
- There are no serious side effects