F-SCAN2 COMPACT WITH ANALYSIS
We have succeeded to integrate an automatic analysis function in the F-SCAN COMPACT. This means that the user can measure their own resonants in the frequency range from 80,000 Hz. The values with the largest values are saved automatically for treatment.
How is the F-SCAN COMPACT used?
Handholds (picture above) or adhesive pads (access.) connect via the application cable to the device.
An application using low frequencies may be felt like a “tingle“. This is normal, not a malfunction and not harmful. The device cannot produce signals above 12Volt. Most Applications run between 30 and 90 minutes.
Contact email@example.com to arrange purchase of the F-Scan2.
This therapy has been proposed for use in various diseases.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details of arranging medical oxygen and purchasing an ozone generator with accessories.
Photo Dynamic Therapy: (PDT)
Photo dynamic therapy limits death from lung infection, heart failure or suicide following the spread of infection to the brain.
Modified spirulina is swallowed and 20 minutes later the laser watch is worn on the left forearm. It shines 662nm red light into the radial artery for 30 to 60 minutes to trigger the agent attached to infections.
Advantages of PDT at a Glance:
- Wearing comfort at home or on the go
- Easy handling
- Multifunctional use
- Little time required: Immediate and verifiable effects:
- This treatment allows the patients to ‘get on with life’, as they can move around, during the 60 minute treatment periods, with the watch attached to their wrist.
- This pdt therapy is effective in treating the spread of infections. The lasers shine into the blood stream, in the wrist, and trigger the agent attached to the infections, to kill the infections.
- This treatment limits the spread of potentially fatal infections to the heart and brain.
- Minimally invasive and minimally toxic.
- There are no serious side effects.
Contact email@example.com to purchase the laser watch and agent
Free testing of 320 infections: send your physical address to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free test kit.